PlayShakespeare.com: The Ultimate Free Shakespeare Resource
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: A debut production of Hamlet from a new theater company!

A debut production of Hamlet from a new theater company! 3 months 2 weeks ago #6968

B)

So, I'm making this post here because I've talked about this production before on this group.

Hi everyone! It’s been a while since I’ve posted so it’s great to be back! As some of you may remember from my previous posts, I’m directing a production of Hamlet which is the debut production of the theater company I’ve started in Portland, Or. Portland, if you don’t know, is a great place for theater. Oh, and it’s also putting on what’s called the Complete Works Project, a two year long event that will put on the entirety of Shakespeare’s work. This production HAS BEEN ACCEPTED TO BE A PART OF THAT! I’m very excited and I’m wondering if I may ask for your help. My first step in getting the full funding I need is to raise $1000 (watch the video in this link to find out why) so I’ve started an indiegogo campaign to do just that. If people can find it in their hearts—their heart of hearts—to make a small donation of just $5 that will go a long way—if not bring me to my goal! And a larger donation is of course welcome. : ) If you donate to this, it means you’re a part of making history—that’s something to be very proud of. Please consider a donation and please share this campaign with people. Thank you for your time. Here’s the link:

www.indiegogo.com/projects/hamlet-a-debu...er-company/x/7801950

:woohoo:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: William Shakespeare

Banner