PlayShakespeare.com: The Ultimate Free Shakespeare Resource
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Novelized "All's Well" and free e-books!

Novelized "All's Well" and free e-books! 1 year 3 months ago #6771

All’s Well That Ends Well, novelized, is now available free, for Play Shakespeare members, in the Library. If you’re not a member, join now! It’s free!
This telling of All’s Well That Ends Well is also available at Shakespeare Right Now! The Web site offers free novelized plays of William Shakespeare: as e-books in the EPUB, MOBI, PDB, and LRF formats; in HTML (hypertext markup language) for online reading; and for download as document files, in the DOC (Microsoft Word), PDF (portable document), and RTF (rich-text) formats.
Already on-site: novelized Antony and Cleopatra, As You Like It, The Comedy of Errors, Coriolanus, Cymbeline, Hamlet, Henry V, Henry VI, Parts 1, 2, and 3, Henry VIII, Julius Caesar, King John, King Lear, King Richard II, Love’s Labours Lost, Macbeth, Measure for Measure, The Merchant of Venice, The Merry Wives of Windsor, A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Much Ado About Nothing, Othello, Pericles, Richard III, Romeo and Juliet, The Taming of the Shrew, The Tempest, Timon of Athens, Titus Andronicus, Troilus and Cressida, Twelfth Night, and The Winter’s Tale.

Coming next: ?
It awaits action by the United States Copyright Office of the Library of Congress.
Copyrights for my presentations of 35 of the 37 plays in the standard Shakespeare canon—plus rights for the other text on the Shakespeare Right Now! site, and for materials for a planned book of his work—have all been certified as registered by that office. But—as yet—the two other plays’ presentations have not.
My $50 checks to the Register of Copyrights, one each for registration of my presentations of Henry IV, Part 1 and Henry IV, Part 2, were paid by my credit union on Dec. 7, 2010. The registration of Part 2 was certified as of Nov. 5, 2010, but Part 1 has yet to be registered.
While each part of that king’s story can be enjoyed individually, a reader benefits greatly from knowing what has taken place in the first before starting the second. But I won’t put my Part 1 at risk by posting it without the protection that would be afforded by copyright registration, if I could get it.
Along with another presentation—one that has since been certified as registered—I submitted a request to register copyright for my version of The Two Gentlemen of Verona. My $50 check for its registration was cashed on July 26, 2011, but that piece has not yet been registered.
I had assumed that the Copyright Office would, by now, have earned the two fees.
Sadly, I was mistaken.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: William Shakespeare
Time to create page: 0.529 seconds

Banner