PlayShakespeare.com: The Ultimate Free Shakespeare Resource
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: A theater's debut production of Hamlet...needs your help..

A theater's debut production of Hamlet...needs your help.. 3 months 1 week ago #6969

Hello everyone. I've been posting in the forums of this website for a while and I always enjoy it. I'm wondering if you could possibly spare $5 (or more) to make the debut production of Hamlet happen for a theater company I've started. This production has been accepted to be a part of what's called The Complete Works Project--a two year long event in Portland, Or that will put on the entirety of Shakespeare's work!

Right not I have an Indiegogo campaign going on and I need to raise $1000. (This is the first step to get the full amount of funding I need, watch the video to see why). A small donation of $5 can go a long way--especially if you share this campaign. And a bigger donation is of course welcome. B) I can promise you this production is well worth funding. For instance, in addition to being part of The Complete Works Project, it's already getting positive words. I've been working on this production for quite some time and I shared my ideas and my overall directorial vision with highly experienced theater arts professionals and their feedback was very positive! Please take a short moment to watch this video and learn about this exciting project and please consider a donation.

Thank you for your time and here's the link:

www.indiegogo.com/projects/hamlet-a-debu...er-company/x/7801950
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: William Shakespeare

Banner