- His Life: Locations in Stratford-upon-Avon and London
- His Plays: Locations around the UK, Europe and the Middle East
- His Legacy: Theatres, events, education centres and monuments around the world
- A recreated Elizabethan theatre on the private estate of a tech entrepreneur in Austin, USA
- A stage-show that sets Shakespeare's words to jazz (Boston, USA and on tour)
- A brickwork portrait on the side of a suburban house in Newcastle, UK
- A life-size paper models of Shakespeare characters, made by theatre design students in Birmingham, UK
- The annual Shakespeare festival at Kronborg Castle, the inspiration for Hamlet's Elsinore (Helsingor, Denmark)
- Play locations from Bosworth's Field in the UK to the ruins of Ephesus in Turkey
You'll also find summer Shakespeare festivals all over the world, such as the Free Shakespeare in the Park at Central Park's Delacorte Theater in New York; Bard on the Beach held by the water in Vanier Park in Vancouver; Puppet Shakespeare, a family-friendly event series at Kronborg in Copenhagen and much more.
It would be great to hear your thoughts on the map!
Looking forward to seeing your comments,