PlayShakespeare.com: The Ultimate Free Shakespeare Resource
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 5 year old boy recites Shakespeare's Sonnet_YouTube

5 year old boy recites Shakespeare's Sonnet_YouTube 2 years 11 months ago #6878

• Angel
  • Neophyte
  • Thank you received: 1
I hope it is ok to share here some video link on YouTube of 5 year and 11 month old boy Jai reciting Shakespeare's Sonnet at Shakespeare's Birth Place last Saturday. If you like it enough, would you care to pass it on so that more people may have the option to watch these videos, and realize that some of Shakespeare's work could indeed be made accessible by a wider range of age, especially, if the opportunity is given to our children in this society.

(Jai reciting Shakespeare's Sonnet 75 with music accompany)

(Jai reciting Shakespeare's Sonnet 18)

(Jai leading a recital of Shakespeare's Sonnet 18, the adult who were in the scene included the in house actor, educators of Shakespeare, a lady called Kate who later filmed Jai reciting other sonnets that day and a lady who appreciated Jai's love for sonnet so much that she recommended him to Kate. It was fun, interesting, and moving for me to see how the light in their eyes full of loving appreciation as well as encouragement to Jai's love for Shakespeare's beautiful language.)

(Jai reciting Shakespeare's Sonnet 5 with music accompany)

(Jai reciting Shakespeare's Sonnet 1)

As a parent, I sincerely wish there could be more literature programs available for children of young age.

Many thanks!

Best wishes
Angel
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: William Shakespeare
Moderators: William Shakespeare

Register
Forgot username  Forgot password
Get the Shakespeare Pro app