PlayShakespeare.com: The Ultimate Free Shakespeare Resource
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: No Posts from Play Shakespeare Received Today

No Posts from Play Shakespeare Received Today 8 years 6 months ago #2168

• leetituselliott
  • Neophyte
[size=150:i4ma0h3r]Hi--

For the first time since I joined this WONDERFUL forum, I didn't receive my usual digest-mode posts early this morning (around 4:00 AM US EDT). What should I do to start receiving the posts again--in my preferred HTML Enhanced Digest format?

I've been lurking way too much--for which I apologize. Once I get some breathing room (I'm about to finish up several freelance copyediting projects), I'll start taking a more active part in the discussions.

"When the hurly-burly's done. . . ."

Lee :?: [/size]
The administrator has disabled public write access.

No Posts from Play Shakespeare Received Today 8 years 6 months ago #2169

• William Shakespeare
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 19
Hello,

As you can see, we've just undergone a major forum upgrade. The developer of that add-on (to send out daily digests) is not ready yet and doesn't have a version compatible with this newer forum. It should be soon, but he hasn't been able to give me a definitive date.

In the interim, you can subscribe to individual topics that interest you instead of of entire forum sections. In the top left corner of each topic is a small link called "Subscribe topic". You will receive emails every time those topics are updated. To manage these subscriptions, click the User Control Panel link in the upper right corner to see what topics are subscribed, etc.

Once the developer has completed the upgrade, we'll surely be in his small group of beta testers, but we're waiting as well.... :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: William Shakespeare

Register
Forgot username  Forgot password
Get the Shakespeare Pro app